Thursday, February 10, 2011

Viking Longboat Labelled

Brauchst du Karten zum Verschicken?Ich habe welche...




made fresh, right? The first is my favorite ... I love to decorate and take pictures of course (not that it works 100 per, even though I am the daughter of a photographer and has been for hours in dark chamber "locked up" and taught with Pulverchen and co ... helped hats not)) Anne Stick garden asked me where I Keep all so ... hehe, I had to smile then ask, Inge plays the love she was here to stay indoors and in my white "woman" ... but we do not have the space ... JA.Ein Museum, just. .. but I've been trying to buy less ... has never worked ...
I still collecting dozens of Easter eggs and mini-boots ...
tomorrow I'll get back and I must now visit schön.bussi.Luciene tablecloths üben.Schlaft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment