Monday, February 21, 2011

Jenna Jameson Hair On La Ink

Wo gibt den so was...

that is the reason I warrum not you.
In addition, our tickets already and I need to sort my papers slowly ... bank cards, passport, vaccination certificate, tax number ... so all you need in Brazil, nothing else works ... I hope my pass is already the end of March Otherwise I will still get Ärger.Dazu the Brazilian Consulate in Hamburg no longer gibt.nur an office ... if not I have to swing out to Berlim.Zu foreigners authority, I must also, because of the stickers in the new residence must pass, oh. .. all I know, and now with the new Act, I get a new passport every 5 years ... and pay again ... I do not understand warrum you so often need a new passport can not ... what reinvent the forever is? or decide the age or weight if I'm still me? Do you understand? "I do not, grins.Und if I decide for a German passport I get problems in my home because my papers are not there anymore gelten.Ein Teufeskreis, hihi. ..
ye love I wish you a great week and hopefully with a little sun. bussi.Luciene.




0 comments:

Post a Comment