Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flat Stomach After Myomectomy

Besuch bei Inge gestern...


very nice and lots of comfort and warmth was lustig.So I have rarely experienced.
We ate delicious cake, much gelacht und später zum" Griesche" gefahren. 
.Ich konnte natürlich nicht ruhig sitzen...überall Laterne und Engel...bin fast verrückt geworden und alles fotografiert...danke Inge das du und Albert uns Eure Zuhause gezeigt habt.Ich kann jetzt verstehen das du doch "in das schönste  heide-ecke lebst"(obwohl bei uns  ins Dorf viiiel schöner ist),grins.
Vielen Dank nochmals!Bis zum nächste Mal...
außerdem habe ich am Montag diese Blumen oben von mein "grosse Ungeheuer"bekommen...grins,zum Valentinstag.Eigentlich mache ich "dieser Kommerz"nicht mit...sagt er...dazu habe ich mein Heide Bild aufgehängt got (I mean drilled in the wall) and, and, and ...
Today I was back in rage (as you read this?) At work and I have "done cleaning," in summer clothes I have to say ... all have shaken his head ... head included, only the civilian looked at me and dares to ask: ARE YOU ÜBERGESCHNAPT today soo I laughed and had to explain myself crazy ... but now everything is sparkling clean with us into the home ... so you make the call das.Ich jungle method, not chat ... MACHEN.hihi.
If ye love sleep well, I have to watch "Desperate Housewives" and get upset if someone is Valuable Educational .... Grins.Bussi.Luciene

0 comments:

Post a Comment