Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Population Genetics Case 4

Noch ein Geschenk...Danke Petra.(Hobbykiste)

to do is tell me on my fourth award hast.Das thought ... I am happy. Some have already received many and did not want any more ... we are the new .. . we want to have everything hihi.Kinders it's just fun ... who knows me knows that I am such a fun bin.Und birds is a good thing ... (grins again) Sleep in style). Bussi.Morgen are photos of my plantation ... Luciene.
here I should be 7 "things" about me: What is more, LOL.
I hereby grant this award is on all my Brazilian blogger, ok? Is too difficult ... sorry.Sie ausuchen soo happy determined.
Tina
ro
Eva
Lia Ines

Rosangela
Lu
Deusa
Lucia, Olga

Tete
Magrinha
Lycia
Helena de Jesus
Algecira
Gibts muuuch them (Brazilian, I mean) grins, but I must forgive only 15.Gerechtigkeit or not?
lgecira

0 comments:

Post a Comment