Monday, February 21, 2011

Profit Margin On White Goods By Retail

°°°DT-Treffen°°° ...ein wunderbares Wochenende!!!

Halli Hallo,

last weekend we had design team meeting Dani Peuss .
It was wonderful, colorful, funny, creative, inspiring,
"different" and without cell phone reception!

result are great works, so I will restructure in the next few days my blog something, you can quickly and easily access the pages of the other design team girls and see their masterpieces!

Here's a small insight into my
resulting work ...
an album on this beautiful weekend, but no holes, and still no photos. When it is finished, I show it to you.

post in the next few days, I created the layouts,
are also the works from the March kit ready
... so looks like us again.


♥-people of your imme

0 comments:

Post a Comment