Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why Can Milena Velba Milk

E grünt so Grün...

with me.
I was looking at buying paradise and could not resist ...


Something different ... not withered ...



but the purple mushroom I find beautiful, or not? Kitschtig, but beautiful ...
I want to thank you too for the kind words ... I'm fine ... but I have to go to the hospital to Untersuchung.Mein Hausartzt I said I will move immediately when the start ( I watch my heart beat) and, since one years because I'm no longer sport, swimming, except depends probably see it susammen.Mal ... Incidentally, in the Nottaufnahme said the Ärtzin no one can die with such a problem ... then I cried just because I felt so miserable ... Well ...
morning and Sunday I have to work and then I leave ... I wish you a great end to a lot Freude.Seid W. Brav ... Bussi.Luciene children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment