Friday, January 21, 2011

Can I Get Shingles In My Hair

es gibt wieder Fisch!Peixe de novo!...


"At one candle can ignite many, without reducing the lifetime of the first.
Happiness is not less when you share it." Sidharta Gautama.
with a delicious fish recipe: more on my other blog cooking madness

I have this weekend free and I am glad that I sleep kann.Heute tomorrow I'm like a zombie went to work by bike and I almost fell asleep on the stand ... grins.Mein boss has just grin and shake of the head with it ... knows that ...
Tomorrow is perfect dinner at Carol and Sunday I had "Women" (really I should be sitting in church and sing like a Zeiserl) in the sauna with Claudia and Manuela nuuuur stress ... hehe ... but I liiebe this .. when I sit and relax me I had "Herzklabaster ..." besides, I must now wash, iron basket, and the fish to "hide" the smell in the apartment trying to grin.
You asked if I sing in the church ... so I sing ... but not only ... I used to sing in a choir (choir Creschendo Mecke field) and whenever I had to show we had the front because I want a "shrink Germane am" (too small for German money) and all thought the same, come out a great voice .. Nope I sing in the soprano, but not so the sound is worth ... hehe. So you have to love me ... I wish you an excellent WE and viiel Ruhe.bussi.Luciene . PS: please do not pay attention to my writing mistakes, I am still learning ... always noch.Danke.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment