Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beastiality At Blogger

Mir ist etwas passiert...



this weekend
We have been to Cindy Marzahn in Hamburg after the show and my heart started beating too fast and the paramedics were present I had to think of blue light delivered to the hospital under observation werden.Nach one night I was allowed to fahren.Leider home I need some time back there, so I will be thoroughly investigated kann.Ja love it, it can go .. . me 'm fine, but it is accessible to schnell.Angeblich I can therefore 100 years ... for me no consolation ...
Today I was at work and we went well ...
I wish you a good Nacht.Bussi.Luciene.PS: I must sincerely thank my co-worker ... she sat there in the hospital all night with me and have me back home gebracht.Eine autograph I have, LOL . Do I even tell that this condition applies only when I rest in sitze.Stress I had the last years a lot ... not right now (vegetative stress is called) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment