Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is It Ok To Wish An Ex-lover Happy Birthday

SALE A Bration 2011

Hello my friends,

first of all, I wish you all a happy new year! I hope you all survived the year all good.
One or the other has probably already been surprised that my blog lately would rather empty, I apologize for me at this point.
But as I again for two months full-time work remains, unfortunately, everything else on the track.

But today I got an offer for you.
You are all so totally informed and SU I think everyone has already noticed determined that the Sale-A-Bration time again begonnen hat. Ja genau, das ist die Zeit in der Ihr Euch für eine Bestellung im Wert von 60 Euro (ohne Handling und Versand), eines von vier Gratis-Stempelsets aussuchen könnt.
Stempelsets die es danach nicht wieder geben wird!

HIER und über den Sale-A-Bration-Flyer in der rechten Leiste könnt Ihr Euch das ganze nochmal genauer anschauen.

Wenn auch Ihr Euch eines oder mehrere dieser Sets sichern möchtet, dann meldet Euch am besten per 
E-Mail bei mir.
Bestellungen werde ich vorerst sammeln bis nächste Woche Sonntag 12 Uhr und werde diese dann am Submit Sunday night yet.
course, but otherwise you have more opportunity to deliver an order with me.

So, now even get those catalogs!

Best regards Silvia


0 comments:

Post a Comment