Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dermatologist Recommended Foundations

???°°°Neue Workshops°°° ????


Halli Hallo dear blog readers,
sorry it was so quiet here lately ...
We had somehow caught here with everything we had little
was brought gastrointestinal behind us
the flu, then again Gastrointestinal & Co. ...
but I hope that we now are all through!

I am asked by so many in Sachenn
workshops here even asked it official:
Would you:
A - a card workshop, with many techniques?
B - a photo album / scrapbooking workshop?
C - a layout / Scrapbooking Workshop?
D - Hat / cloth sewing class?
E - a SU party with me?

it please write me a comment under this post or mail me at
imme (at) hansemann.de
so I can plan the whole thing.
I live in the Hanover region / Nähe Hameln und Hildesheim.

& bunte Grüße
Eure imme

0 comments:

Post a Comment