Monday, September 6, 2010

Red Checkered Tablecloth Start

Schön wars :-)....

On 01 September 2010 found the Stampin 'Up business training in Stuttgart.
And it was the first time I was there. What I was maybe upset (psssst).
Since I was also the first to benefit from exchange swaps, I've already made some time before the total head, what I would prepare now. Something occurred to me there and as far as I'm also rejected. Until I came happens to be a large pack pencils in the fingers. Just the wars. One package was needed, and precisely for these pencils :-).
The real backbone was made quickly, but the individual leaves (there were 44 pieces), I've broken me in two days. But I also think this has paid off in the end. Here are the final 22
Bleistiftschenklis. And if they are empty, they can be used as a bookmark :-))).




And as far as I've also taken home. Total number of swaps quite ingenious love super nice demo colleague. It was totally fun!


Best regards and a guten Start in die neue Woche wünscht Euch
Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment