Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seating Chart On A Mirror

invitation to the Stampin 'Up-Creative evenings

So, finally I come here also again forward.

I've brought you a great event:
you have the opportunity for a creative evening of Stampin 'Up to be there. There you will have the opportunity
products at low Make & Takes, and product and technical training to meet and take natural creative ideas and impressions - and FREE.!
These evenings are offered in various cities, including the
28th September 2010
in Stuttgart
on which I will also take part (the first time). I would personally look forward to you this evening to take. send

If you would like to participate in this event (or in any other places), then me an e-mail at
and you get sent to me from your official invitation from Stampin 'Up . . The part is the only thing you need to attend this great evening to

more creative evenings take place in:

17.09.2010 Frankfurt
09.20.2010 Berlin
21.09.2010 Kiel
09.22.2010 Bremen
24.09.2010 Cologne
27/09/2010 Munich

We look forward to seeing you

Liebe GrĂ¼sse
Silvia

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment