Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wording For Wedding Sparklers

last Friday ....

I was invited by the lovely Sandra to keep her at a workshop. At first she was a little disappointed because it has so many canceled on short notice. And I had promised to work on this evening with the new colors, but my SU package was coming.
Finally came the new colors but then on Friday morning and I was able to prepare the projects. It was then a small but very successful workshop, and I think Sandra and I have this evening two absolute newcomers to the total stamp Virus infected :-). As a little bonus project could then have each guest make a strawberry. And Sandra, yes, the enthusiasm was when she was allowed to choose more diligently for free merchandise and a stamp set. Here are two photos
times with the results.

The Ü-Ei-packaging and the bookmark has Sandra desired as WS-projects:

And so a little bonus, the strawberry. A chocolate-bags, each guest received by me:

If you're also interested in a workshop and the benefits to you as the host does not want to miss, then you can sign up by phone or e-mail: silvia- hoelz@web.de

Now I wish you all a pleasant (hopefully nice weather, technically) start in the new week.

Best regards Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment